Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Holiday Treasure To Wear Right Now

YOU may not know British label Mochi by name, but you will probably have noticed its colourful designs over the past three seasons. Loved by London girls from Rita Ora to Poppy Delevingne, the collection focuses on "the art of embroidery" - its vibrant palette and rich textures becoming a brand signature. "Each collection is hand-embroidered and produced in the countries that I gain inspiration from," designer and founder Ayah Tabari explained. "Jaipur was made in Jaipur, Thailand in Thailand, Hungary in Hungary and so on. So for me what's important is when wearing the clothes you get a sense of the country in terms of production and in terms of workmanship. Quality is very important to me." Quality - that one might find in a cashmere jumper or crisp cotton shirt - however, does not adequately express the detail and craftsmanship in each piece. Almost couture-grade in their intricacy, the pieces nevertheless ooze a carefree easiness - like the best holiday treasure you ever discovered. "I'm so happy to see women appreciating embroidery and artisan work," Tabari added. "There's a great sense of pride when I see women in my designs. I plan to keep travelling and finding uniquely talented and skilful artisans who will help me produce the collections. I'm always looking for inspiration wherever I am." More information : wedding dresses online | Cheap Bridesmaid Dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment