Sunday, December 28, 2014

'I don't crave sex... I just want to cuddle':

She swore off men when her tumultuous romance with French Montana came to an end.

And Khloe Kardashian - who separated from her husband Lamar Odom a year ago - has now admitted she's happy being single because she craves male companionship rather than physical intimacy.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star discusses how being married has changed her outlook on dating in a new interview with British Cosmopolitan.

She told the new issue of the magazine: 'I don't crave sex... I crave companionship - I just want to cuddle.'

                            Picture source : formal dress


Khloe and Lamar split amid allegations the basketball player had cheated and was battling drug addiction, but he has reportedly yet to sign the divorce papers.

The feisty brunette says her positive outlook helped her get through the past year as she watched her dreams of a fairytale romance fall apart.

The star - who is an auntie to her sister Kim Kardashian's daughter North, 18 months, and Kourtney Kardashian's children Mason, four, Penelope, two, and baby Reign - was particularly upset the breakdown of her marriage has meant she hasn't been able to start a family yet.

'I was 30 in June and by the time I hit that age I thought I would have kids and still be married.

'But because that’s not the way it went, you can’t sit in a ball and cry,' she added.

Meanwhile, in the latest preview for Kourtney And Khloe Take The Hamptons, fans saw an upset Khloe venting her frustrations about on/off beau French to Kourtney and her partner Scott Disick.

She sighed: 'French got arrested but had the energy and time to Instagram video and Instagram still picture what is happening.

'I'm more mad he had time to Instagram and not text [me].

'He could be the best person in the world, that's nothing against French. I just think I don't want a boyfriend.'

Read more : flower girl dress

No comments:

Post a Comment